Wednesday, December 12, 2012

news // surprise!


Yesterday I submitted the design above to the Tigerprint's Homepage Christmas Carousel, and woke up this morning to some great news! Graham, one of the Tigerprinters, invited me to join their newest project YouBlog: a place where designers like me get to (and I quote t'Tigerprinters now) "share ideas and thoughts with other like minded folk out there, show off what you're up to, share what you've seen, have discussions and generally feel part of the Tigerprint team".


I couldn't be any more happy and honored! I'm thrilled to be part of it and to be able to create interesting and inspiring content for all of you guys. I invite you to check my very first post, and then let me know what you think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment... it is always nice to read them! :D