Saturday, February 9, 2013

mani sunday // valentine's caviar french mani video-tutorial #11


Since last week I skipped the mani tutorial, I've decided to give you two for this week's big days: Mardi Gras (on Tuesday) and the happy and loving St. Valentine's Day (on Thursday). They are both fun and easy. Enjoy!


Don't forget to visit and subscribe to the UrNails channel and leave a comment on the video page. Thanks!

!!! Remember: the UrNails gallery is for both you and me… start sharing your beautiful nails now! You can email them to me, or tweet them to @muymajobv or post them on Instagram using the hashtag #MJBVurnails and I'll be happy to upload them :)


 






PS. Don't forget to come back later today to discover my carnivalesque mani :)

FYI: get them here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment... it is always nice to read them! :D