Tuesday, April 2, 2013

contests // MOYO design brief :: Floral Twist

MOYO's third issue included another design brief, and I couldn't help to submit some designs. The theme this time is Floral Twist and meant to make designers look at flowers outside of the box. Check out my Sabor de Orquídea mini collection inspired by the different textures in orchids' petals, and let me know what you think :)


red de orquídea designed by Maria José Bautista V

tejido de orquídea designed by Maria José Bautista V

cartografía de orquídea designed by Maria José Bautista V

Fun fact: Colombia is the country with the most number of orchid species, and one of them (cattleya trianae) is our national flower :)

3 comments:

  1. The designs are beautiful... so delicate and pretty. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Majo, I met you in the facebook group. Your designs are beautiful! I just looked at your great CS6 video on Vimeo! It was really helpful. I'm just starting out and it took away a lot of the mystery for me. I especially enjoyed the part about uploading your swatch to Spoonflower. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment... it is always nice to read them! :D